Thursday, April 6, 2017

Daily-Style Cyber Kawaii Makeup Video EN and CH

Recently I went out with  my mom and decided to film the makeup as I did it!  Really, I just made it up as I went along so I had to edit out so many pauses.

The color combination turned out really prettily in my opinion, so I'm pleased with it!
English Version:


Chinese Version:


Sadly it seems my camera angle tilted back a little bit so I'm almost off-screen during the talking portions, but I think that the tutorials are still understandable.  I also showed more of the application process this time around!

Anyway, I'm having fun exploring different styles and practicing makeup and video editing. I know the editor I use has far more functions than I am using, but I am still learning how to do just some basic things.

Thank you for reading or watching my videos!  I'd appreciate any feedback.  I also don't have lighting, but I hope it is bright enough to see clearly.  Since I don't plan to be a "YouTuber" I'm not going to invest money in equipment or anything, but just try to do my best with what I do have.  Next time I may change my filming location to see if the lighting gets any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!