Saturday, March 25, 2017

Strawberry VS Cherry! Fight!

It's time for Spring Reservations and BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT and Angelic Pretty have put out their strawberry and cherry prints, respectively.

I was extra intrigued by Creamy Cherry by Angelic Pretty since cherries are not normally served with whipped cream.  At first glance it seems a normal cherry print, but there are small dollops of cream dotted through the entire dress (most noticeable on the dark blue dress) which puts me off.  The idea of cream ribbons around the border was really cute, though, and I'd love to see that on a real cake!


I DO love the rings that come with this release!!  The tails appear to be soft, similar to pom-poms.

BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT hasn't done too shabby either, with their Strawberry's Heart Drops (not to be confused with Strawberry Drops, which is a solid design)

My favorite detail on this JSK is the strawberry printed ruffles going up the sides and into the straps!!  The mix of strawberries and cherries is pretty standard for BABY and something I really do love.

Another notable detail is the strawberry lace on the hair combs!!!  Small details like this will likely only be noticed by other Lolitas, but they just make my heart flutter~

I haven't the money for either of these reservations so I can only post photos on my blog to share with my readers.  

Which is your favorite? Or do you prefer a different fruit print?  Let me know in the comments!  I'd love to hear differing opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please share your thoughts!