Friday, July 10, 2015

Lolitas Got Game

On July 4 we had a tea party and then attended ANO's collaboration electric party for the Reality Plus Game we are doing... Which launched as a mobile game!

There is a Mac Airbook being given away as a prize if you upload your score.  I'm sure it's for Taiwanese players only, but you can check out the game anyway (I'm a little bit of a geek like that) plus reader Lucinda did ask when we were actually putting out a game ^_~

In order to play, you need a smart phone that runs on Apple or Android.
Use the QR code here to download the app called "marq"
Then scan any of our characters to activate the game!
Scan the QR to download marq
Scan any of these characters.  I drew that chicken thing.  It's small.  I also designed the guinea pig, the hermit crab, the crocodile, and the original mushroom of the Shroomies family.  You can open the picture in full size in a new tab if needed.
The game is mad simple.  Click a character to swap it with a surrounding character in order to create three or more in a row.  When time runs out, you will see the following screen:

You can upload your score to Facebook
Choose the pink button to take a photo with our custom frame!
Upper left button allows to change camera, upper right cancels, and bottom center takes the photo

OK, now for the actual Lolita meetup part!!  Since our new housing doesn't have proper lighting... I did the equivalent of putting my makeup on without looking.  It was awful.  Here are two photos after I tried to cover the bruised-eye-look with my Daiso powder (which is meant as a foundation, not a coverup...)

Quick!  Look at my Hello Kitty tights!!!!
Gosh I look like the victim of domestic abuse...  I'm going to stick to pink + brown in the set horizontal gradient pattern until we get new lights!!!  I can do that look without really paying much attention!
RPG

Me, reimagined

I look like I'm a recovering drug addict with those eyes!!

The ever-elegant Taiwan Teddy

Our meal