Saturday, May 16, 2015

Art Revolution Taipei 2015!

Wow, it has been 1 year since I've been with ANO!  We met at Art Revolution Taipei 2014, which was in April~
I attended for two days this year and wore Lolita on both days.  Some of the photos cannot upload for some reason...
There was a huge archway and ceiling of real flowers that smelled so good!  I took a photo in front of a flower wall:
 I tried a "bottom focus" eye makeup on this day.  I think it turned out OK.  I was in such a rush I forgot to do any other makeup though... ^^;
This photo is at a more normal camera angle so I don't look like I'm so shocked ^3^

Outfit Rundown:
Headbow: handmade by me
OP: BTSSB
Shoes: AN*TAI*NA
Everything Else: offbrand


 On the second day I went I also brought my work to do while waiting at the artist booth area:
Face photos!!

Outfit Rundown:
Headbows, Hair accessories, JSK, Blouse, Wrist Cuffs, Rings: Handmade by me
Socks: Secret Shop
Shoes: AN*TAI*NA

It was nice to get super dressed up and do my makeup.  I very rarely do a full face of makeup so I'm incredibly slow at it... not to mention I haven't got a vanity or a full bathroom so it's hard!  When I move to our new place with ANO I will hopefully get a better system set up so it doesn't take me hours and hours to do my magical girl transformation -_-|||

How long does it take you to do your magical girl/boy transformation?  I'm just curious because it honestly takes me about two to three hours but I know some people who just get ready in under half an hour including getting dressed!!!